Cambodia Classic 4 days-3 nights, travel by plane and boat
Enjoy Cambodia classic to explore splendid temples and sites in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh, airport pick-up, hotel check-in
Afternoon city tour: renowned Wat Phnom Hill, splendid Royal Palace and Silver pagoda, beautiful National Museum, and interesting Russian Market (time permitting)
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B)
Early morning scenic boat trip to Siem Reap, hotel check-in
Enjoy splendid Angkor tour with visits to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (the Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terrace
of Elephants), Phnom Bakheng for sunset.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B-D)
Early morning view the sunrise at Angkor Wat. C ontinue visits to Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Banteay Srei, Eastern Baray, Eastern Mebon
Dinner: Buffet with Apsara dance
Day 4: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Morning visit War Museum and Les d’Angkor – Chantier Ecole to observe students learning traditional carving and finis hing techniques , and visit Siem Reap market.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for Home departure
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Cambodia
- Single entry Visa for Cambodia
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.