Cambodia Weekend, 3 days-2nights, travel by plane
Enjoy your weekend in the Buddhist Kingdom of Cambodia to explore splendid temples and sites in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh, airport pick-up, hotel check-in
Afternoon city tour: renowned Wat Phnom Hill, splendid Royal Palace and Silver pagoda, beautiful National Museum, and interesting Russian Market (time permitting)
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B-D)
Early morning flight to Siem Reap, hotel check-in
Enjoy splendid Angkor tour with visits to Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, and Phnom Bakheng for sunset.
Dinner: Apsara dance
Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Early morning view the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Continue visits to South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants
Afternoon transfer to Siem Reap airport for Home departure
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Cambodia
- Single entry Visa for Cambodia
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.