Danang - Hoian - My Son - Hue 5 days
This trip offers the best mix of cultural, historical and natural sites in the Middle.
Day 1: Da Nang - Hoian
Arrival in Danang by plane, meet guide at the airport, transfer to Hoian, hotel check-in
Free time for relaxation. Hoian is a great place to have your clothes made overnight for good prices and good services.
Overnight in Hoian
Day 2: Hoian - My Son (B)
Morning: Excursion to My Son, the former holy religious site of the Cham people, a World Cultural Heritage site. Enjoy this serene place and ruins.
Then transfer to Hoi An, enjoy a nice walk in the pleasant ancient town, visit the History Museum, Hoian market, Phuc Kien temple, Tan Ky ancient house, the Japanese Pagoda bridge.
Overnight in Hoian
Day 3: Hoi An – Hue (B)
Morning transfer to Hue via Danang. On the way, stop to visit the Marble Mountains.
Cross the Hai Van pass, make photo stops at the top and Lang Co beach.
Arrival in Hue, check in a hotel and rest.
Overnight in Hue
Day 4: Hue (B)
Morning boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River, visits to the famous Thien Mu Pagoda, Tu Hieu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb.
Afternoon visit the Royal Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty, the fourth World Cultural Heritage site of the trip and the busy interesting Dong Ba market
Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue - Danang - Departure (B)
Transfer to the Danang international airport for flight back home
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boat.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Local English speaking guides
- Bottles of water in the car
- International flight tickets to and from Danang
- Visa for VN
- Personal travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips etc.
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.