Exploration of Laos, 9 days- 8 nights
This tour includes many famous attractions throughout Laos and offer good chance to explore this peaceful country.
Day 1: Vientiane
Arrival in Vientiane, a small charming capital city.
Afternoon city tour by car: start at That Luang, Patuxai, Ta Lat Sao market, end at Wat Sisaket. From here, take a nice walk along interesting streets of Thanon Setthathirat, Thanon Fa ngum, Thanon Pang khan etc. and back to the hotel on foot.
Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (B)
Morning flight to LPQ, city walk, cooking lesson, Phou Si hill and sunset.
Day 3: Luang Prabang (B)
Morning excursion to Kuang Si waterfall, swimming is possible. Visit tribal villages.
Afternoon tuk tuk trip to wood paper village, tin blacksmith village, go on highway 13 for a loop tour, end at a place for kayaking downstream back to LPQ.
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Xieng Khouang (B)
Morning free in LPQ
Afternoon transfer to XKH by road, visit plantations and villages on the way.
Day 5: XKH – VTE (B)
Visit Plain of Jars, and then transfer to the airport for flight to VTE.
Day 6: VTE - Pakse – Champasak – Muang Khong (B)
Early morning flight to PKZ, then cruise down to Champasak, visit Wat Phou, then land transfer to Muang Khong, stop at Phou Asa for elephant ride.
Day 7: Khong island – Ban Khone (B)
Morning bicycle ride in Muang Khong, then cruise downstream to Ban Khone, visit French railway, old bridge, Liphi waterfall, Khone Papheng the biggest fall in south East Asia. Overnight in Ban Khone
Day 8: Ban Khone Island – Pakse by car (B)
Morning transfer to PKZ by car, go on to Bolaven plateau to visit some minority villages and plantations. Back to PKZ, hotel check-in
Day 9: Pakse – Vientiane - Departure (B)
Morning flight to VTE, connecting flight for home
End of service.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, 3 domestic flights
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Laos
- Single entry Visa for Laos
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.