Highlights Cambodia, 5 days-4 nights, travel by bus, boat and plane
This tour offers the most popular tourist attractions of Cambodia, but yet still presents typical features of rich cultures, beautiful nature and friendly people.
Day 1: HCMC – Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh by bus from HCMC
Half day city tour after lunch: Wat Nom, Royal Palace and Silver pagoda, Toul Sleng museum , Russian market (time permitting)
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Battambang by bus (B)
Transfer to Battambang by bus. Afternoon motorbike ride to the villages around BTT to see orchards, rice wine making, fruit bats, suspended bridge, take bamboo train, etc. In the end, take
a nice walk along the riverside.
Day 3: Battambang – Siem Reap (B)
Morning: scenic boat trip to Siem Reap
Afternoon: splendid Angkor tour with visits to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (the Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants), Phnom Bakheng for sunset.
Day 4: Siem Reap (B-D)
Early rise to view the sunrise at Angkor Wat. Full day continue visits to Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Eastern Baray, Eastern Mebon
Dinner: Buffet with Apsara dance
Day 5: Departure (B)
Morning visit War Museum and Les d’Angkor – Chantier Ecole to observe students learning traditional carving and finis hing techniques , and visit Siem Reap market.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for Home departure
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles, boats
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Cambodia
- Single entry Visa for Cambodia
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.