Highlights of Laos, 5 days- 4 nights, travel by plane, car and tuk tuk
Day 1: Vientiane
Arrival in Vientiane, a small charming capital city, airport pick-up, hotel check-in.
Afternoon city tour by car: start at That Luang, Patuxai, Ta Lat Sao market, end at Wat Sisaket. From here, take a nice walk along interesting streets of Thanon Setthathirat, Thanon Fa ngum, Thanon Pang khan etc. and back to the hotel on foot.
Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (B)
Morning flight to LPQ, city walk, cooking lesson, Phou Si hill and sunset.
Day 3: Luang Prabang (B)
Morning excursion to Kuang Si waterfall, possible for swimming. Visit tribal villages
Afternoon tuk tuk ride to wood paper village, tin blacksmith village, go on highway 13 for a loop tour, end at a place for kayaking downstream back to LPQ.
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Xieng Khouang (B)
Morning transfer to XKH by road
Visit the plain of misterious jars
Day 5: XKH – VTE – Departure for home (B)
Take a flight from XKH to VTE, then take a connecting flight back home
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , tuk tuk, kayak
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Laos
- Single entry Visa for Laos
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.