Intensive Cambodia, 9 days-8 nights, travel by plane, boat and bus
Day 1: Phnom Penh
Arrival in Phnom Penh, airport pick - up, hotel check-in
First city tour to: the famous historic Toul Sleng Museum, Wat Nom, the symbol of PNH, the Royal palace and Silver Pagoda, and the interesting Russian market .
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Rattanakiri (B)
Morning flight to Rattanakiri
Afternoon visit Yeak Loam park, swim at the lake, visit the culture center
Day 3: Rattanakiri (B)
Full day sightseeing with visits to Veal Rumplan, boat trip along Sesan river in Veun Sai, stop at Kachoun village, Kavet Chinese village, Banphang village, get water spray from elderly villagers, visit traditional cemetery, Norng Kabat forest, back to Ban Lung
Day 4: Rattanakiri - Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville (B)
Flight back to PNH , then transfer to Sihanoukville Free time enjoying the tranquil beaches
Day 5: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh (B)
Morning enjoy the beaches
Afternoon: transfer back to Phnom Penh by bus
Day 6: Phnom Penh - Battambang (B)
Transfer to Battambang by bus , a lovely small town with French colonial influences.
Afternoon enjoy terrific motorbike trip around the countryside and a unique ride by bamboo train.
Day 7: Battambang – Siem Reap (B)
Morning: Scenic boat trip to Siem Reap
Afternoon: visits to Angkor Wat and Phnom Bakheng for the sunset
Day 8 : Siem Reap (B-D)
Full day visits to Angkor Thom (the Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants), Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Eastern Baray, Eastern Mebon
Dinner: Apsara show
Day 9: Siem Reap - Departure (B)
Morning visit War Museum and Les d’Angkor – Chantier Ecole to observe students learning traditional carving and finis hing techniques , and visit Siem Reap market.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for Home departure
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior room)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Cambodia
- Single entry Visa for Cambodia
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.