South China, 8 days - 7 nights
Day 1: Guangzhou
Arrival in Guangzhou by plane, hotel check-in,
Afternoon: City tour visit Shang Xia Jiu Lu, Wu Yang Hill.
Day 2: Guangzhou - Guilin – Yangshou (B)
Morning flight to Guilin, then transfer to Yangshou
Free time in town
Evening Musical show on the Lijiang river
Day 3: Yangshou (B)
Cycling around Yangshou in the morning
Afternoon boat trip in the Lijiang River (in Xing Ping)
Day 4: Yangshou - Lijiang (B)
Transfer to Guilin, then take a flight to Lijiang, a delightful old town of Yunnan, a World Cultural Heritage site, hotel check-in, lunch.
Afternoon nice walk around the old town of cobbled streets, criss-crossed canals, and from A to Z souvenir shops, enjoy lively dancing performance by Naxi ladies at the market square
Day 5: Lijiang – Tiger Leaping Gorge – Sangrila (B-L-D)
Bus ride to the gorgeous Tiger Leaping Gorge (16km long and 3,900m deep), one of the deepest gorges in the world, enjoy a rather tough but very impressive 3 - hour- hike
Afternoon bus transfer to Sangrila, an interesting town with some Tibetan features
Day 6: Sangrila (B-L-D)
Visit the interesting Ganden Sumtseling Gompa, a 300-year-old Tibetan Monastery complex with around 600 monks,
beautiful Napa lake with a short horse ride, and
pleasant walks around the tranquil Tiansheng park.
Afternoon: leisure walks in the old town of Sangrila
Dinner: Tibetan hotpot
Day 7: Sangrila – Guangzhou (B)
Morning flight to Guangzhou via Kunming.
Afternoon free time for shopping
Day 8: Guangzhou – Departure (B)
Departure Home sweet Home
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from China
- Single entry Visa for China
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.