KhmerCivilization, 3 days-2 nights, travel by plane
This tour exposes you to the most popular and holy Angkor temples
Day 1: Siem Reap
Arrival in Siem Reap by plane , pick-up, hotel check-in (official time for check-in: 2:00pm)
Afternoon: splendid Angkor tour with visits to Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom (the Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Terrace of Elephants), Phnom Bakheng for sunset.
Day 2: Siem Reap (B-D)
Early morning, view sunrise at Angkor Wat.
Full day continue visits to Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, Eastern Baray, Eastern Mebon
Dinner: Buffet with Apsara dance
Day 3: Departure (B)
Morning visit War Museum and Les d’Angkor – Chantier Ecole to observe students learning traditional carving and finis hing techniques , and visit Siem Reap market.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for Home departure
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing)
- All meals indicated in the program (B=breakfast, L= lunch, D=dinner)
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles
- All entrance fees
- Local English speaking guides (other languages upon request)
- International flight tickets to and from Cambodia
- Single entry Visa for Cambodia
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as other meals, drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.